New Id Cosmetics - Review on there Make-up Brushes & Lashes

Go down

New Id Cosmetics - Review on there Make-up Brushes & Lashes

Post  Admin on Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 am

Well i received some fab products to review from the lovely guys at New Id Cosmetics so i have had great fun playing around. I will be posting the reviews over the next week.

The first Products i reviewed were for the New Id Cosmetics Make-up Brushes & Lashes I hope you enjoy the read.

All Brush come Packaged Beautiful they come in there own individual sleeve which fastens nicely, inside the sleeve each brush has a plastic cover and some of the larger brushes have a cover around the base of the brush. All holders of the brush's are a shiny silver with new cosmetics written i white they are so nice iam really impressed by just the look of these brushes, they would make a beautiful gift for any make-up lover. Iam also really Pleased that no animal hair has been used in these brushes.

Being a freelance Make-up Artist mean i use Make-up brush all the time in my line of work so when i buy Make-up brush's i like to buy the best as i need to make sure they work well with my makeup so i can give my clients a the fantastic makeup look that they are after

1.new Id Cosmetics - Powder Brush £30.00
The Powder Brush i think this is an important brush it needs to big enough to use to apply the powder lightly over the face without making it look to heavy or sit too much on the skin. I really liked the new
Powder brush it looked nice with its two tone brush colour of white & grey tip. The feel of this brush was Lovely and Soft it picked up the powder lovely without catching to much and it make the powder sweep over the face really well. I love the long handle on the brush which i think is much better (i really don't like powder brushes with short handles). My only comment about this brush was that on the handle of the brush it has a slightly separation in the middle of handle and mine didn't look like it had been met correctly so if i was buying this as a gift it would put my off slightly i don't mind paying more money for brushes but i do want they to look Perfect. Powder Brush Cost - £30.00

2. new Id cosmetics - Blusher Brush £28.00
With Blusher brush i think they need to be a little more Smaller/firmer then the powder brush, This brush was smaller and firmer then the powder brush so when i come to use it on the blusher i found i didn't have to brush hard over the blusher to get the colour onto the brush
(i think you find this often with blush brushes and it does ruin your blusher)
This Brush made my blusher sweep on to my cheek bones easily with out having to press firmly
I have the same issues as the powder brush with the separation in the middle it just doesn't seem to look right and to pay £28.00 it should be perfect. other then that i really liked using this brush with my blusher.

3. new cosmetics - Small Eye Shadow Brush
Lovely small brush ideal for eyeshadow it applied mine really nicely , also i found that the tip of this brush worked really well in applying my dark eyeshadow to the area i wanted to have it then i used another brush to blend it all together. I did think £22.00 was a little expensive for it but it was a really nice brush.
I also found that this brush didn't join together at the separation on the handle either

4. new cosmetics - Blending Brush £22.00
Fantastic blending brush great size, it was so soft it blended my eyeshadow lovely, I did have some comments about the other brush's not matching correctly but this brush was perfect.I have to say this is my favourite brush out of them all and i would pay the £22.00.

5. new cosmetics - Angled Eyeshadow brush £20.00
I love angled eyeshadow brush's there great to use in the socket of the eyes to help get that darker shadow where you want it and then blend with the blending brush (above) Also this brush is really thin so if you wanted to use to help with eyeliner especially if you like a slight thicker line then this would be prefect.
As i said above this brush also have a match in the middle of the handle which was perfect.

6. new cosmetics - Lash Kit £11.00
I had the 02 Black Lashes i tried these on my Niece Nakita at the weekend when she came to Visit , Nakita was taken Part in BCA cheer leading competition and she had to wear false lashes for her dance so she wore these, they were fab went on so easy , stuck really really well and stayed put perfect. If your looking for glam lashes which will stay put all day with worring there going to move then try these.
Click here to view Lahes

I really hope you have enjoyed this review would love to hear your comments also you can keep up to date with my reviews on my blog - http://ema-mobilebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Em x
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Id Cosmetics - Review on there Make-up Brushes & Lashes

Post  jasikazenith on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:14 am

This product is really a good and best product you must use this product.

hair vitamin

jasikazenith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  watkins on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 am

Its really very nice product.the quality of the product also really very nice.I like the powder Brush the combination of brush colour is nice.I will also purchase this brush.

hair

watkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stevenson on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 am

I also like these all the products.I also want to buy eye-shadow brush.Its really very nice quality.Its really very useful.

Ästhetische Plastische Chirurgie

stevenson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

realy nice products

Post  sarahs on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:18 am

hi , this is really nice products for make over and i would like to thanks for posting this

sarahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arjunbarbosa on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 am

Its really very nice tips.Product quality is very nice.I as powder brush, brush the color combination is also nice.I buy this brush.

Playa Dorada Cheap holiday deals

arjunbarbosa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down