Boudior - worried about how i look

Go down

Boudior - worried about how i look

Post  Laurabride2011 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 pm

I would love to get something like this done for my partner iam just not sure if i have the guts to do it , Iam a plus size girl and always worried about how i look.

Karens work looks fantastic and she does wedding photography i will be adding her details to my photographers list. I cant belive how much there is to plan.

Laurabride2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boudior - worried about how i look

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 am

Iam to a plus size lady but i bet once you get into the shoot you will start to relax, i think it doesnt matter what size you are, if you are standing there in front of someone in your underwear anyone would worry about how they look.

Karen McGowran the photography i recommended is a lovely girl , she would make you feel relaxed as soon as you meet her.

em x
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  MandyCharltonPhotography on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 am

Hiya Laura,

I shoot boudoir and believe all women can look fierce, I myself am not exactly Kate Moss and there's nothing a bit of fantastic photography combined with some awesome retouching can't do.

I think it's about being relaxed and having fun!

You know the thing about boudoir is that it's really hard to psyche yourself up for but if you do it you'll have images which will make you smile, you know when you have those chocolate days where all you want to do is stay in bed and eat chocolate? Well you can get your boudoir book out and see how awesome you are, as I tell all my ladies it's also good because when you're 92 and a bit droopy you can get the book out and shock all the grandchildren!! Laughing

As Emma mentioned Karen is also a really awesome boudoir photographer and when I eventually pluck up the courage she'll be shooting mine Very Happy

MandyCharltonPhotography

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 am

Hi Mandy

Its lovely to see you on the forum, I think you are totally right about when you are older it would be a fantastic thing to get out and show the Granchildren.

Plus when you are having a little down day , you can always get them images out and cheer yourself up.

Laura Mandy is another lovely lady i have worked alongside with on Boudior shoot, once you get the meet and greet out the way it is some lovely Girls Chats and laughs, maybe a couple of drinks to chill out but just for yourself laura as you wouldnt want wobbly photos lol

No strong stuff for the photographers Laughing

Emx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurabride2011 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 am

Thanks for the advice girls iam going to have one done for my hubby to be will be a nice surprise for him

Laura Smile

Laurabride2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MandyCharltonPhotography on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

I think I can safely say you'll get loads of good wife points for a long time to come!! More importantly you'll be so glad that you did it for yourself! By the time I pluck up the courage I will actually be 90 and drooping down to my ankles!!

MandyCharltonPhotography

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparklybride on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi Laura

I just wanted to say that I am a curvy lady and I am going to be having some boudoir pics done with Karen at the end of the month and absolutely can't wait!!!

If you want to see them when I've had them done I don't mind, just give me a quick message!!

I say do it.....men love curves, so why not give them a bit of a thrill!!

xxx

sparklybride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:03 pm

sparklybride wrote:Hi Laura

I just wanted to say that I am a curvy lady and I am going to be having some boudoir pics done with Karen at the end of the month and absolutely can't wait!!!

If you want to see them when I've had them done I don't mind, just give me a quick message!!

xxx

you will have great fun with Karen she is fantastic

and i totally agree men love curves, and i say if we all looked the same would life be boring

Em x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurabride2011 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am

sparklybride wrote:Hi Laura

xxx

I was woundering did you have your boudior shoot, iam so tempted to get one booked

Laura Smile

Laurabride2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparklybride on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey Laura,

Yep had my shoot....I've PM'd you with all the boring bits tehee xx

sparklybride

View user profile

Back to top Go down