hello! im new here! what a bride wants

Go down

hello! im new here! what a bride wants

Post  wedding.people on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 am

Hello, my names Hannah and i'm a wedding planner. Started in 2007, planned my mothers wedding tailored to her needs to give her a helping hand as a full-time mum and teacher began to feel overwhelmed with all the arrangements. Whilest I was in studies of event organising and business became also a piece of coursework as deadlines etc was needed to be shown in the module.
Now I know it was a start.. and a great start it was as interest of friends were needing a helping hand to make their fairytale weddings a dream come true.

On this forum I will be giving advice... around the clock help and even if need be stationary, chair covers-sashes (as I now have a great team of people who are in the business, willing to give discount! cheers yay!)-smiles all round!

I am from sunny sunderland! so any worries or last minute... ''ohhh! i forgotten something...'' i am able to meet up and reassure you.

Now with 4 weddings, and yet to be married... I have started making up worksheets etc. for everything needed etc. so if needing help always email me...

Kind regards
Hannah x

wedding.people@yahoo.co.uk

wedding.people

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello! im new here! what a bride wants

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi Hannah

Welcome to the Hair & Makeup North East Forum you are very welcome. I would have loved someone to have planned my wedding it can get a little stressful sometimes.

Ema x
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Back to top Go down

make up

Post  tinatayeby on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:48 pm

hey guys,
i just want to say ive come across this very good site which gave me lessosns and tips on how to apply makeup to look my best, i downloaded the ebook and with a couple of practices on myself i was able to do the bridemaids and myself all made up using the proffesional techniques that i learned! its fab, go and have a look for yourself xxx

http://tinyurl.com/3xnj7og
this is link that is was on, enjoy xx

tinatayeby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

you need to make a color on your hair

Post  sarahs on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:15 am

hey you know for looking best of any human there is a maximum part of his hair. hair can give a look better so i thought you need to make your hair nice by applying the color or whatever you want to do .

sarahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello! im new here! what a bride wants

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down